Agile Delivery Lead
Love empowering and enabling agile teams? Love delivering great digital products?
Inspiring Delivery Lead wanted to lead the charge on enterprise scale web products.
We're looking for a talented Delivery Lead to join the ranks of our fast growing & passionate team. We have a wide diversity of clients with some very innovative and challenging projects; we need a tenacious Delivery Lead who can coach clients, resolve complex problems and enable highly skilled, cross-functional teams.
All of our projects are lean/agile with integrated teams of creative and tech resources. Having at least 3 years of working agile experience is a must, as is Kanban. In return you’ll be working alongside big name clients in a range of sectors including retail, financial services and media.
We are looking for a Badger with:
- A love for end to end delivery and your team, and the desire to learn more about technology, products and delivery and to motivate others to do so
- Experience leading and supporting a team of hardworking, forward thinking designers, testers and developers
- Exceptional organisational skills with experience managing and working within budgets and time-pressured environments
- An agile and lean advocate, able to adapt frameworks for new projects and share knowledge and understanding without being dogmatic
- Flexibility and able to tailor a framework to project needs as well as pick up an existing project and maintain process and delivery quality
- Great facilitation, diplomacy and negotiation skills, enabling you to have difficult conversations with the client and team
- Focused on business value and customer needs, with the insight to articulate what success looks like, why it looks like that and how to measure it
- Brilliant communication skills and able to tailor your message to suit your audience’s needs (who may or may not be technical)
The Delivery Lead will be supported by a Delivery Director who will oversee a portfolio of projects and you will be co-located with an enthusiastic, creative and hardworking team who do great work and are keen to socialise and share knowledge with their peers.
Your voice is always welcome at Red Badger, in addition to the benefits below you will be invited to share your ideas for short and long term company vision as well as the types of clients we work with in the future. Company culture is constantly reviewed to suit the needs of our diverse team and we maintain the passion of a start up yet promise the stability of a long established brand. We are looking for people to who want to develop in their role and progress to the next stage of their career.
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes -
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre tax) charity PAYE donations
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments ahead of your screening calls or in person interview.
Red Badger is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we're dedicated to hiring and developing a diverse workforce
Find out more about your new team in our company video.
Want to understand our hiring process? We wrote a blog about it here