Senior Delivery Lead
Inspiring, experienced delivery lead wanted to work on enterprise scale web products.
A tenacious and personable character a must.
We're looking for a talented senior delivery lead to join the ranks of our lean, fast growing & passionate team. We have a wide diversity of clients with some very innovative and challenging projects; we need a tenacious project manager who can manage clients, resolve complex problems and lead teams.
All of our projects are lean/agile with integrated teams of creative and tech resources. Having at least 4 years of working Agile experience is a must, as is Kanban.
- Managing a cross functional team as well as scoping and delivering digital projects
- Adapt agile processes to optimise delivery speed
- Conduct regular project updates with key stakeholders from the client side
- Monitor burn down chart and throughput
- Mitigate risks and manage team resourcing throughout the year to allow for continuous delivery
- Remove daily blockers in stand ups and via other Lean/Kanban and Agile methodologies
- Update the Kanban board daily and ensure it’s also documented digitally
- Establish acceptance criteria and ensure releases adhere to standards pre determined by team and client
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or relevant degree/experience
- Masters Degree in either finance, commerce or media sectors or equivalent experience
- Scrum master training and certification
- At Least 1 years experience managing digital team
- 4+ years in finance sector, ideally banking
- Experience working with international payments on complex projects
- Experience in a consulting role seeing end to end delivery of project.
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes -
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre tax) charity PAYE donations
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments ahead of your screening calls or in person interview.
Red Badger is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we're dedicated to hiring and developing a diverse workforce
Find out more about your new team in our company video.
Want to understand our hiring process? We wrote a blog about it here