Senior Marketing Manager
Wanted: Experienced marketing manager to provide digital marketing prowess into our marketing strategy.
We’re looking for an experienced marketing manager/senior to join our ambitious, growing team and make a real impact on our marketing performance. This brand new role will be integral to growing brand awareness and building Red Badger’s reputation as a fast-growing, successful digital consultancy. Could it be you?
Our Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for delivering the marketing strategy, creating audience right content and driving digital marketing best practice across all of our activity. We’re looking for someone with strong drive who continually seeks to try new things and doesn’t want to conform to the ‘norm’.
We are at the tip of the iceberg when it comes to finding new business and you’ll be leading our inbound marketing campaigns as well as finding patterns in existing data that guide our business development team to success.
We’d love to meet you if:
- You’re a strategic thinker who also wants to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- You’re both analytical and creative, knowing when to trust your instinct and when to use data
- You have experience of taking campaigns from an initial idea, to creative development and through to to digital delivery
- You’ve planned, executed and optimised paid campaigns across a variety of digital media and track return on investment
- You’ve generated quality inbound leads which have turned into new business thanks to your prospecting and nurturing activities
- You’re an SEO whizz and know what needs to be done in core business and campaigns to stand out from the competition
- You know Google Analytics inside out and can communicate complex data in a manner that makes it useful to others
- Your marketing reports provide the right level of information for people to be excited about your work and trust you to get on with it
- You have an eye for detail in communication and you’re used to creating multiple types of useful and entertaining content e.g. video, podcast, webinar, blogs, reports
- You’re a storyteller, an ace copywriter and can harness our cross-functional teams knowledge and turn it into thought leadership content as well as creating your own
- You see the value of PR and influencer engagement, the role of events and what collateral is required at different stages of the prospecting journey
- You’re ready to inspire others and are keen to mentor other members of the team as well as share your knowledge across our consultant teams
Other great things to have are:
- Knowledge of or experience in the tech landscape (know your HTML from your CSS)
- A proactive nature to getting things done
- Agile marketing experience
- Practical experience of Hubspot
- Experience of managing 3rd parties
- Successful track record of stakeholder management
Working directly with a team of seven and more broadly across all business functions, this role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes -
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre tax) charity PAYE donations
Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments ahead of your screening calls or in person interview.
Red Badger is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we're dedicated to hiring and developing a diverse workforce
Find out more about your new team in our company video.