Agile Project Manager
Inspiring Agile project manager wanted to work on enterprise scale web products.
A tenacious and personable character a must.
We're looking for a talented agile project manager to join the ranks of our lean, fast growing & passionate team. We have a wide diversity of clients with some very innovative and challenging projects; we need a tenacious project manager who can manage clients, resolve complex problems and lead teams.
All of our projects are lean/agile with integrated teams of creative and tech resources. Having at least 3 years of working Agile experience is a must, as is Kanban.
- You will be managing a cross functional team in the scoping and delivery of projects.
- You have the know-how to adapt agile processes when needed, to deliver robust, well tested solutions
- You have strong communication skills and can explain a technical solution to non techie stakeholders
- You use metrics to help determine throughput to report on project progress
- You like to manage risks and are willing work with the team and stakeholder to help mitigate them
- You will champion the team and make sure that the team has everything it needs to do its job and remove any obstacles
- You are a strong collaborator who likes to join up the dots and ensure there is no us and them between your team and other parties.
- You are willing to lead by example and show what good looks like
- You are technology-aware and curious about technology but you don’t have to be a true techie
- You are a people person, you care about your team, and you care about your client
We make sure our team is well looked after with generous salaries and a great benefits package which includes -
- Annual £2K training budget
- Generous Pension
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Replacement Benefit
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Medical Insurance
- Your choice of hardware and mobile phone
- Matched (pre tax) charity PAYE donations